I would have to write a novel to get us both on the same page. So i'll just sum it up like this: I have 2 amazing kids, good friends i can count on one hand, and an impossible ex who is the father of my daughter. This blog will be about that.


Life is hard but i always try to remember...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm baaaaack.

Agh, i've been MIA for so long on here.
SO MUCH HAS HAPPPENED
i dont even know where to begin.

Well, let's start with some pics from today :D




So,
i've been in and out of court with Clara's dad
let's just say-- 100 points to me, 0 to him.



have dated a few people
had some good times, some sex, some frustrations.

life has FINALLY settled down some.

Carter turns 6 in two months



Clara turns 1 in three months.



I blame her dad for the time passing so fast and me missing so much of it because i was caught up in the stress of her situation.

I need a damned pause button.

But since i dont have one,
we're moving forward,
just trying to be happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I missed your updates and I've been sort of MIA on BG lately so I haven't been able to keep up! Glad things are starting to look up for you! :)

    ReplyDelete