I would have to write a novel to get us both on the same page. So i'll just sum it up like this: I have 2 amazing kids, good friends i can count on one hand, and an impossible ex who is the father of my daughter. This blog will be about that.


Life is hard but i always try to remember...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Clara boycotted sleep last night.

And she thought it was hillarious, clearly.

I am in a slump.
I'm a Moody McCrab'ass.
Really though, I'm sad. and lonely.
I was even depressed post-sex the other night.
It was so meaningless that laying by him afterwards was so frustrating i had him go.
UGH. someone save me.
I need new friends.

Oh, and heyyy

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just awarded you the versatile blogger award. Head over to my blog http://infertilenanny.blogspot.com to see how to accept it. I've had a fun time following you and hope that you'll have a fun time passing it on to 15 of your newest favorite blogs. Hope you'll accept :)

    ReplyDelete