I would have to write a novel to get us both on the same page. So i'll just sum it up like this: I have 2 amazing kids, good friends i can count on one hand, and an impossible ex who is the father of my daughter. This blog will be about that.


Life is hard but i always try to remember...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Friday, December 10, 2010

Weird day, yeah...weird.

I am so sorry for how much text is in this post.
I never like to read super-texty posts, so i apollogize for this
 
I'm at safeway this morning, this adorable guy lets me cut in line.

Back out in the parking lot, he starts to approach me at my car, and i suddenly panic and just don't want to talk to him. [why? who knows]

So i duck into my car and i can see him look a little bummed and start heading back to his car.

Then i see him start to laugh.

I look around and realize i don't have my diet coke in the car.

Why? cos its outside on top of my trunk of course.

I attempt to do a few ninja moves to grab it real quick while he stands there with a very amused look on his face.

He asks if he can have my number to give me a call sometime.
I tell him no, i'm sorry, and feel the awkward silence.

I then say, 'you can have my diet coke?' and shove it at him and drive away.

WHY DID I DO THAT.
i'm smoothe, i know.
i now have no diet coke.
 
Later this same day, out again,
a male comes up to me and appollogizes for cutting me off the other day.
 
Thinking its just a lame pick up line, but curious because i WAS cut off the other day, i inquire as to what type of car he drive.
 
"A light brown truck"

Sure enough. It was him.
 
I have videos I want to upload...Or maybe I'll make a link. Yes, i will make a link.

1 comment:

  1. I do stupid crap like this with guys ALL THE TIME!!! I turn into such a goof and embarrass myself. Horrible!! But thanks for making me laugh!! : )

    ReplyDelete