I would have to write a novel to get us both on the same page. So i'll just sum it up like this: I have 2 amazing kids, good friends i can count on one hand, and an impossible ex who is the father of my daughter. This blog will be about that.


Life is hard but i always try to remember...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No one loves you like I love you.


I could've given up, I could've.
But i didn't.
And that's  what counts.
Pizza, oh pizza, no one loves you like I love you.

The snow had shut down Pizza Hut and it's delivery when I called as soon as they opened at 11. But i did not give up. I threw a private tempertantrum and vented about it on BG, yes-- but i did not give up. I called again 15 minutes ago....and ::que heavenly music:: they were oooopen! With restricted delivery, but whooo lives only 3 blocks away? That's right, ME.

WOOT WOOT i'm far too excited about this

Oh and PS, besides the snow sucking, it rocks:


1 comment:

  1. jesus christ why i have i not heard about this pizza? that's genius!!
    I wonder if they have it where I live mmm cheesey bitesssssss

    ReplyDelete