I would have to write a novel to get us both on the same page. So i'll just sum it up like this: I have 2 amazing kids, good friends i can count on one hand, and an impossible ex who is the father of my daughter. This blog will be about that.


Life is hard but i always try to remember...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My deerest Clara,

Just kidding. What a lame attempt at a play on words.

Anyways, today i practiced making pipe cleaner antlers for our christmas photo.
Go ahead and borrow the idea for your kids, my friend already did :eye roll:
Clara's gonna be a little rudolph[a] and carter's gonna be a suave santa. mhmmm.

So, ignore her star for a nose, that'll be face paint when the time comes.
Oh, and she won't be nakee :D



oh deeeeer, she's darling :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I may steal the idea, but don't know if Jude will even leave antlers on his head. :)

    ReplyDelete