I would have to write a novel to get us both on the same page. So i'll just sum it up like this: I have 2 amazing kids, good friends i can count on one hand, and an impossible ex who is the father of my daughter. This blog will be about that.


Life is hard but i always try to remember...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Sunday, November 28, 2010

I wanna show you something.

I wanna show you my house, seriously.
I switched around rooms today, and well, love it.
And i wish you, the internet world who stumbled accross my little page, could see it.

You can see a peek of it, here:
I have my own room now.
The kids are sharing [with a divider], and Carter was reluctant.
But he got on board when grandpa came over and said the idea rocked.

I'm decorating the walls tomorow.
And NOT with pink and yellow owls or adorable paper lanters.
And NOT with spider man and g-force posters.
It's MYYY ROOMMMM. WOOO HOOO.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to have MY own room again. Although that will never happen with my annoying boyfriend being so picky and BLAND. Do you own your own house or is it like a townhouse and you're renting or something?

    ReplyDelete