I would have to write a novel to get us both on the same page. So i'll just sum it up like this: I have 2 amazing kids, good friends i can count on one hand, and an impossible ex who is the father of my daughter. This blog will be about that.


Life is hard but i always try to remember...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I be'd rally dumb 2day.

I did two unbelievable dumb things today.
Yes, two.

First: I accidently deleted all of the txt msgs from my ex/clara's dad. Not a big deal to most, but it was 169 msgs with various complaints/excuses/irrational statements having to do with our situation that i had for safe-keeping in case i ever needed them.

I tried writing the important ones down--but obviously it's just not the same.

If they were ever to be court ordered, I could have access to their print out-- but they was something that was so...settling..about having them near me.

Secondly, and this is just embarassing.
I drive my butt all the way out to silverdale [only about 20 away, but in the snow a good half hour +] and as i arrive to the shopping center with my friend--i realize i forgot my wallet.

That's right-- that hellish drive, and i forgot my wallet.

Thankfully my friend is a dear and bought me my items letting me reimburse her tomorow :]

But still, sheesh.

On a completely seperate note, i am STOKED for this tomorow:

Oops, i mean, this:

:]

Happy thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment