I would have to write a novel to get us both on the same page. So i'll just sum it up like this: I have 2 amazing kids, good friends i can count on one hand, and an impossible ex who is the father of my daughter. This blog will be about that.


Life is hard but i always try to remember...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Monday, November 22, 2010

How can something so awesome, suck so bad?

SNOW.
When it's not here, I want it. When it's here, I want it to hurry up and melt.
Over the years, we've loved snow, see, proof:


And we still love it, it puts us in a Christmas'y mood and gives a cute place for our first ornament of the season to sit for a photo opp-- see:

But now, there's school to go to, and doctor appointments to make it to, indoor soccer practice, physical therapy. OH! the things to do that snow prevents from happening!

We have no choice but to snuggle up with the fire place on and watch all our Christmas movies-- or movies with snow, like Happy Feet that have nothing to do with Christmas but because of the snow automatically get considered as a holiday film :)

On another note this is my Christmas List:


Er, yes. this is all for now. I'm not really needy.
Maybe i'll think  of more later.

A costco size package of Top Ramen, maybe?

I really wish Guston had a better personality.



No comments:

Post a Comment