I would have to write a novel to get us both on the same page. So i'll just sum it up like this: I have 2 amazing kids, good friends i can count on one hand, and an impossible ex who is the father of my daughter. This blog will be about that.


Life is hard but i always try to remember...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Being single is terrifyingly awesome.














It's both, really. Terrifying, and awesome.

I remember before i ever met Jason/got pregnant a seond time [those 2 things happened almost simultaneously ::eye roll::] being single was AWESOME.

I seemed to alway be in a relationship, not being able to wait to get out of it and be single again.
The possibilities seemed endless.

AWESOME.

But now, post Jason-- having him around daily and TWO kids, being single is terrifying....and still kinda awesome :P

Terrifying cos i have NO clue what our future looks like.
It's hard enough for some families of four to get by,
what's it going to be like in the future if i haven't met that 'somebody' yet,
just me, supporting two kids. What a terrifying thought.

But at the same time, knowing that i don't have to be with Jason for the rest of my life-- AWESOME.

Meeting someone who is goodlooking and sweet -- AWESOME
Having to start over with all the 'new stuff', wondering whats the truth and whats not-- TERRIFYING
Not living under Jason's controlling hand-- AWESOME
Meeting someone and having no clue where the relationship will be going-- TERRIFYING

OHHHH! it's just all up in the air.

On a side note, I've been seriously considering a hair cut, that would look something like this:

I dont know though.

Love and hair makes me so indecisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment